If you’re looking to restore and renew your soil with an organic, effective solution, trust D R Fish Fertilizer Company to assist you. We provide a bevy of products designed to reinvigorate your Hotchkiss, Delta, Crawford, or Paonia, CO soil and improve your yield, while also balancing pH and maximizing your return on investment. For more information about any of the organic soil fertilizers, hemp, or hay we offer or to inquire about soil biology and formulations, please contact us via the form below.
Product and Price listings
Drammatic “ONE” 4-4-.5
|Over 1,000||$8.75||$8,750 and up|
*Price increase due to the 17-25% recent increase in shipping costs.
- Tainio products listed here: call for pricing, we help assess your options
- MVP: $6.75 per gallon
- Residuce (Water soluble): for 1 pound applied on 10 acres $93.00
- Bio-min Trace Elements: 2 1/2 ( shipping included ) $70.00 each, $140.00 per case.
- Boron O: 2 1/2 Gallon $48.50 $97.00 per case.
- HUMATE: LESS THAN 30 lbs. 2.25 PER Pound
30 Lbs: $67.50
- Dry Nitrogen Fertilizer: 50 lb. bag $97.50
- Allganic: $1.95 per lb. 50 pound bag $97.50
- Potassium Sulfate: 50lb bag, $37.50 or $0.75/lb
- Gypsum 97% calcium 50lb bag: $22.50 or $0.45/lb
- Calcium Phosphate: 50lb bag, $37.00 or $0.74/lb
- Sulfur 90: 50 lb bag $37.50 or .75 lb.
Prices may vary depending on shipping costs.
How to calculate fertilized irrigated acres with gated pipe:
Take the number of gates open/flowing x 2.5 x length of field ÷ 43,560 (sq ft/acre) = acres fertilized
Calculate side roll fertilized irrigated acres:
Width of sprinkler x length of system ÷ 43,560 (sq ft/acre) = acres fertilized
How much fertilizer do my crops need?
The answer depends on what’s already in the soil or not. We recommend soil sample tests to determine crop and soil needs. We send our farm soil samples to Midwest Labs.
Fertilizer General Rules of Thumb
Fish Fertilizer: 3-4 gallons/acre, 3-4 times/year.
Humate for Trace Elements (most bang for your buck): 3-4 lbs/acre, 3-4 times/year to rebuild depleted soil and when trace elements return to average apply 1.5-3 lbs/acre/year depending on crop.
Nitrogen: Peas, beans, onions, garlic, and potatoes don’t need much nitrogen but grasses, corn, small grains, green vegetables need more.
Hayfield example: 4 gallons/acre, 3 times/year, application rates may vary based on stress by heat or lack of water. Generally apply the 3rd or 4th gallons after each cut.